Full-Width Version (true/false)

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

2/16/2022

Carhartt Men's Knit

 

Carhartt Men's Knit Beanie


                  

welcome to tech your clothing and today is my list of carhartt's top five beanies today I'm  going to show you some of my favorite carhartt beanies or what I affectionately refer to them as carhartt's top five head warming items now before you go skipping through the post looking for this puppy just know that it made it in there but it actually took fifth I didn't buy any of these thinking that they would be more enjoyable than the acrylic watch hat because the acrylic watch hat is so popular so why would people buy something that's not as good for the same price of something better I don't know I actually thought it was going to win but honestly after getting each of them in my hands and using them i have to say that it does deserve fifth so to kick this video off let's start off with the famous acrylic watch hat the timeless watch hat is made of soft warm acrylic yarn born in 1987 as the a18 watch hat it quickly rose as an icon it was originally designed as a work wear essential but it can now be found at construction sites campgrounds state fairs football stadiums you name it thick acrylic yarn makes this hat is a warm option for colder months it's soft to the touch stretchy rib knit creates a stay put fit and it's all 100 acrylic rib net now the look at this beanie which makes it stand out the most is actually what got it fifth place the fold up cuff with a carhartt patch is what actually makes this beanie not that versatile if you want the tag showing that's great but if you want to go slouch or roll it down for a little more warmth you're either going to show seam or you're going to get the tag itching your forehead it's a great warm option but it's just not that versatile up for number four is the fleece two-in-one beanie now what makes this beanie unique is the two-in-one pull-down face mask can be worn with the mask tucked up inside the hat or as a hat and mask for maximum worth and protection the hat is 100 polyester and the mask is 90 polyester with a 10 spandex blend carhartt put the fast dry technology in this which switch away sweat and fights odors and that is critical when you're breathing in the fabric all day we know that don't let the funk exist honestly, if you can get past the fact you look like a dad or like you're wearing a 1940s football helmet this is actually pretty great i seriously like it more every time I put it on I've got a big head i'm usually to the last two snaps my snapback hat type of big this was a little tight for me but the more I used it the more it seemed to loosen up i definitely can't tuck the mask up in the hat comfortably and honestly if you don't need the mask this isn't the right beanie for you there are plenty of better looking options that exist out there that are just as good as this one is for warmth coming in at number three the woodside hat this beanie is a 100 acrylic waffle knit fabric it uses thinsolate and it has 40 grams of insulation for warmth and it's got an bitty bitty carhartt patch right on the rim, they can fold up and wrap now obviously when you look at this beanie you may be asking yourself why did this one beat the carhartt acrylic watch hat it looks just like that one with a little bit of a different knit pattern before I bought it I would have agreed with you but since I've had it in my hands and I've used it it's noticeably warmer now it could be because the knit pattern might bulk it up or they might have potentially used a little bit more fabric with this one but either way it is visibly thicker than the acrylic watch hat plus if you don't like to look mainstream and buy the same acrylic watch hat that everyone else has purchased this is a great second option coming in at number two is the ear flap cap now this one I'm especially fun of because it uses carhartt's cotton lip canvas and the internal is 100 polyester insulation they use fast dry technology that wicks away sweat for comfort but this hat is structured for a medium profile cap size fits either medium large or large xl now I definitely push the limits on this one for the large xl I'm definitely on the xl side how big is my head 23 and a half inches so if you've got a big dome like me large extra large just know that it does fit it is snug but depending on how you wear it you might find that it still works for you I would say that if you are 24 inches and larger head size this is not something you should bank on this is that i mean your doubled xl you're not gonna it's not gonna work now one of the cool parts about this hat is that the ear caps actually flip up inside or outside the hat, if you like to look trendy in the ear cap flap hat club flip them up outside it looks almost like a normal cap but you throw this thing into its ear cap flat mode bam all sudden you're hitting your strides in your fashion game now much like the two in one I talked about earlier if you can get past looks then you're definitely going to really love this hat first thing I noticed when I got it was that it was made out of duck cloth the same material that they used to make their famous jackets that means you can bank on this thing lasting you a super long time i got the large extra large version and it does fit a little snug we've already established that I've got a big head so I can deal one of the nice things about the ear flaps are that it makes you feel like this hat is actually fitting way better than your normal cap but if this hat is tighter for you like it is for me then outside the cap, it goes like like so and really you know it works I like it I like i like it  I'm not I'm not gonna hate them I  actually, really like wearing this if this hat is tighter for you like this one is for me you can fold them up and put them on the inside and basically get away with this almost looking like a normal hat almost almost now coming in at number one is the carhartt force helmet liner mask now I know what you're thinking this is a helmet liner, not a beanie hold on let me explain the jobs around the slopes this men's liner mask keeps your face warm and protected in frigid temperatures that's true I tested it it's made of a lightweight polyester spanx blend that wicks away sweat the fleece interior and flat seams provide all-day comfort when worn alone and under a helmet again that's true I tested it well I didn't test it under helmet but I actually tested it under a ball cap because that's what I like to wear it's a poly spanx blend it's fleece lined from the warmth it's built with the carhartt forest technology to wick away sweat and dry fast using the fast try tech and it has full facial protection that extends below the neckline, this was actually a really critical piece of why this made it to number one this is much like the fleece two in one but it does it better basically almost every way now functionally the face mask pulls down below the chin when it's not needed that's nice they use flat lock seams for a smooth fill so you don't get seams pressing into your head when wearing a ball cap or helmet or whatever and it has a stereotypical carhartt branding patch right in the dead center of your forehead but if you watch any of my videos you know how I feel about versatile products and this by far is the most versatile beanie on this list, this hat is much like the two in one that I covered earlier for most use cases but it improves on it almost every way right out of the gate this is something that I could wear all day and all night I tested that it's the thinnest option on my list but it will layer with just about anything that you have better than anything else on my list the way that I can pull this mess down below my chin and how comfortable it feels is actually one of my favorite parts about this beanie comfortably for me i can pull back up just below my mouth with no obvious tension but to bring it up over my nose like I'm sure it was intended to be worn it does feel a little bit tight because it's comfortable and slim it fits perfectly into what I like to wear when I camp at night if you've never slept with a thin beanie while camping that covers your neck like this one does please try it out on a cool night you will thank me later I promise there are so many small things that you can add to your gear bag that will make being outside just as enjoyable as sleeping at home in your bed if you don't believe me it's because you haven't done the research go do it what did I learn from all this i learned that carhartt actually has a much deeper selection of reasonably priced rugged outerwear i was pleasantly surprised to find that there were still other good options for beanies on their site even though I originally went to their site figuring that there was not actually going to be that much of a selection these were my top five head warming items from carhartt but the list really doesn't end there like always I'm a huge advocate for getting out and spending time in the great outdoors and what you need to know is that there's always a product out there that will make your experience hiking sleeping traveling doing whatever in nature way better than you think when I learned that there are products out there that can make me comfortable in harsh environments, it changed how I viewed the outdoors because my perspective shifted to knowing that I could be comfortable all the time there's a lot of great products out there so if anything on my list interests you like always I put it in the description below but go out and do your research and find what's going to be right for you this is tech your clothing and we'll catch you on the next one peace how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood okay I know what I'm doing also time that's not that's not making it in the post helmet last miner matt helmet mask helmet liner mask.







No comments:

Post a Comment

hi guys thank you for comment

Adbox