Full-Width Version (true/false)

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

2/16/2022

Olaplex Hair Perfector



Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment

BrandOlaplex
Hair TypeDamaged
Liquid Volume3.4 Fluid Ounces
Item Dimensions LxWxH2 x 2 x 3.5 inches
Product BenefitsRepair damaged hair and broken bonds with olaplex

 hey guys and welcome to today's post I'm going to be talking to you all about Ola plaques and if you're not familiar with what olaplex is and what it does for your hair then you're definitely going to want to watch this post right to the end because what I'm going to be sharing with you is going to save your hair if you're already experiencing breakage and if you're going to be going for a the dramatic color change specifically blonde so if you're interested in seeing what I have to say about this product and how to use it then keep on watching okay so if you're not familiar what olaplex is it's actually a take home treatment that you can use after you've experienced a color change at the salon or if you're just experiencing breakage and damage within your hair from overtime now if you go twist a line which I do I go twist a line that already offers olaplex so you can actually get olaplex added to your bleach or to your color dye before they go ahead and start coloring your hair and this will actually put a protective bond on your hair to prevent breakage while you're getting your hair processed with color or bleach and this is going to help save your hair from breaking but this will definitely help protect your hair at least by 80 90 % to protect your hair from breaking now you have to go to a salon that offers olaplex for that specific product to be added to your bleach or to your color dye but the product that I'm going to be sharing with you today is a product that my salon offers but it's a take home treatment called olaplex hair protector and it's the number three and this here is to be used once a week now even if you go to a salon I just want to make sure that I say this even if you don't go to a salon that offers olaplex don't worry you can just buy this product and this will help protect your hair and help maintain and treat your hair once you've experienced damage or breakage now I'm not going to go too much in detail here because I will be on here for a few hours, I can go on and on and on about the past experiences that I have gone through with my hair and I will To make a long story short of back about six or seven years ago I've always been blind my whole life naturally like a dark blonde almost like brown and I've always been blonde and then one time I had this brainy idea which a lot of us do have with their hair we get bored and we want to do certain things to our hair I wanted to be brunette and thought about it for months and years before I did it and I just did it and holy hell my hair was so dark of course because I went brunette and I went solid brunette and you know what if I could find a picture I'm going to insert it in this video but I was so dark and it was such a dramatic change I couldn't deal with it I just could not recognize me in the mirror I just had everybody be like oh my god is that really you Ashlee like wow like it looks good but like you look so different and well of course I look like a totally different person and I just couldn't get used to do it so I ended up having blonde added into my hair and actually olaplex wasn't even out yet I don't think when this came out or I had never heard about it or my salon ever had it so I ended up experiencing a breakage lots of dryness to my hair was breaking I had like little pieces of blonde everywhere cuz my hair was just breaking it was just too much on my hair, I had just got solid Brown put in my hair three days before and then literally three to four days after I just couldn't deal with it I needed blond back in my hair and of course the blonde was not this tone it kind of went orange it was just a really bad experience and if I knew what I knew now especially with this product you know and the products that the salon offers for olaplex my hair maybe wouldn't have been that bad and that would have been such a big lifesaver if that was offered back then but anyways I went through it I had to baby my hair like you wouldn't believe I didn't blow-dry it I didn't straighten I didn't curl it I was buying oils for my hair anything that I could get my hands on it to moisturize my hair and to not make it so dry and frizzy was investing in a whole bunch of stuff and honestly, it costed me a lot of money but I really didn't care at that point because I just wanted the health of my hair back and I didn't care what it took I just bought everything that I possibly could just put on my hair and it took a long time to get my hair back to normal it took a long time to get the tone of blonde that I wanted and I do have fine hair I don't have thick hair at all so my hair is a lot more prompt for breakage and it just was not a good experience so if I could save you from getting breakage and getting damaged hair if you're thinking about going blonder or thinking about doing a big color change I'm really hoping that I can do that with you guys today by explaining what this product is and what it can do for your hair and I'm hoping that this will eliminate what I went through because that was just really dramatic and sometimes I still have fear going to the salon I just don't want to go through something like that again so if I can educate you and give you some tips then that is what I'm going to do today and I'm really hoping that I can help you so this is the olaplex number 3 they do have a shampoo and conditioner which I've never used but I heard great things about those and I guess they would go hand-in-hand with this so the shampoo conditioner can be used every day and this could be used once a week now I've never used this more than once a week I'm sure you probably could do an extra one so it's twice a week I'm not quite sure but there's a reason why they say it once a week and it's probably because it's pretty potent it's gonna do its job now this here is going to bring the health back to your hair, it's going to make your hair shiny it's going to bring back that texture that you've always had as well and it's going to help strengthen and build your hair follicles back to what they used to be now since I've been using this product I've definitely experienced all of those my hair seems to be a lot shinier it's not as dull looking which when you're a blonde your hair can look dull regardless depending whether you've had breakage or damaged or not being a blonde can sometimes dull your hair out especially if you want to be that white ashy blonde you can it just looks pretty dull and lacks shine so this is gonna bring shine my hair definitely feels a lot softer and bouncier and the texture the overall the texture of my hair has definitely improved since I've been using this product now I've been using this for over a year and some, there's some weeks that I will skip depending on how my hair feels so my hair feels good I just don't use it but after I go to get my hair did at the salon sometimes my hair will feel a little bit drier and I will just use this once a week for maybe 2-3 weeks until my hair feels good again and then once it feels and looks good then I just don't bother using it until I think that I need to use it again so once you get your hair on track and where you want it to be I wouldn't suggest doing it every week but it wouldn't hurt you can still do that so just use your own judgment and see what you need and what your hair needs and go buy that now before I show you how I use this and what I do I just want to clarify that this olaplex number 3 isn't just for color damaged hair it's also great if you're somebody who just use a lot of heat styling tools like straighteners curlers and hair dryers if your hair is just damaged and dry just from styling tools, this is going to bring your hair back to life and if you're somebody who gets perm chemical treatments at the salon this is also going to help with your drawing hair as well so I just want to clarify that with you that this can be used no matter what kind of condition your hair is in so to get started I did use the olaplex in my hair this morning so it looks really nice and shiny really bouncy it looks really good and I just love what Allah Plex does with my hair so you're going to need a couple of things with the olaplex so you want to have a spray bottle you want to have a wide tooth comb and you're also going to want a large hair clip now what I do and this is totally optional if you're somebody who doesn't like to use a spray bottle you can just dunk your head in the tub and saturate your hair towel dry your hair really really well so that your hair is not dripping wet or you can use a spray the bottle which is what I use and I just spray my hair all over to saturate my whole head and I'm gonna make sure that my hair is not dripping if it is I just get a towel and I just towel the ends of my hair and go from there so saturate your hair with the water you're then going to get your olaplex and I would say I would put like a looney sized amount in the palm of my hand and I will rub my hands together and I will focus all on the ends of my hair I will focus on the bang and work my way up to the crown of my head but I want to saturate my ends first as those are the areas that are dry and damaged usually up here on the crown of your head it's not usually damaged so focus on your ends and if you need a little bit more of an olaplex to put in your hands to do your crown do that make sure everything is saturated so once everything is saturated in your hair you then want to get a wide toothed comb and gently I mean gently comb through the olaplex through your hair but if you're somebody with curly hair or really damaged hair from breakage because I know what that's like and when your hair is breaking it's like bubblegum it's like really dummy I just I don't want to talk about it because it just makes me cringe but if you have that already do not brush your hair just put the olaplex in your hair and let it sit in your hair and then you're going to twist your hair up into a clip and leave it now I suggest leaving it in for ten minutes for your first time which is what the bottle says but once you know what it's like and what it does for your the hair then I would leave it in maybe an extra ten minutes so it's 20 minutes in your hair and that's what I typically do I put it in for 20 minutes I go and vacuum I go and have a coffee and then once the 20 minutes is up then I will hop in the shower now you want to do the olaplex before you wash your hair and condition it so use the olaplex first then leave it in for 10 to 20 minutes hop in the shower wash your hair condition your hair and then just get out and that's it so make sure that you do the olaplex first and you'll notice that you're rinsing the olaplex out of your hair before you shampoo it at least for me my hair just feels so silky it just feels amazing just remember this don't get discouraged if your hair doesn't feel like that for the first time if your hair is really damaged and really dry you may not get that really soft experience when you're rinsing it out of your hair but I'm telling you if you use this consistently once a week you will get that feeling eventually once your hair starts become healthier and it starts to reverse that damage so don't be discouraged keep on using it and I'm telling you it will definitely work and build your hair follicles back to what they used to be well if you're somebody with really dam get hair or you want to get the life back to your hair quicker I would suggest letting your hair air-dry at least 50% before you go in with a blow dryer, you will see a big difference over time make your hair will just become that much healthier quicker because you're just not putting the heat onto your hair so that's another tip and that is another way that I got my hair back to the health that I wanted it quicker was to let my hair air dry and I still let my hair air dry to this day and it's been like seven years since that experience so if you can do that that would be great and never ever skip a heat protectant ever because that is going to protect your hair as well but flex number 3 retails at $38 Canadian and $28 American for a 100 mil product and when I first saw this the first time I thought oh boy is kind of expensive for the amount of product that you're getting but I gave it a try and I'm so glad that I did and it's worth every single penny in my opinion it really really is and I have not been disappointed with this at all it's that good so I'm really hoping that you will try this product out if I can help you prevent breakage if you're thinking about going blonder or just go in a different color in your hair I'm really hoping that you are seeing this post before you go ahead and do that because this product really is a great product and the invention of this is absolutely genius I'm telling you it's worth it and if your salon uses it to make sure that you ask or if you're looking for a new salon call around and see if they use olaplex products because that is another thing that you want to do you want maybe find a hair salon that offers olaplex where they can put that special olaplex product into your color dye and your bleach and that is just protecting your hair that much more so I really hope that you enjoyed this post and that you found it helpful and if you're going to go ahead with this or you have questions leave them below and I would love to answer them for you and if you have any past experiences that you would like to share then share that below too though I really hope that you enjoyed this post and if you did give it a thumbs up and follow and also don't forget to click that foul so that you never miss any of my future posts so take care and I will see you in my next post bye.







No comments:

Post a Comment

hi guys thank you for comment

Adbox