Full-Width Version (true/false)

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

2/04/2022

HOME THINGS

 


HoMedics Indoor 3-Tier Relaxation Tabletop Fountain, Automatic Pump with Power Switch, Extra Deep Basin with Natural River Rocks and Reflective Lighting Feature, EnviraScape Silver Springs



Color
Black
BrandHomedics
Item Dimensions LxWxH8.1 x 7.25 x 8.25 inches
Item Weight1 Pound
Power SourceCorded Electric
  • Decorative Tabletop Fountain: Bring a calming, zen, and decorative feel to any room; 3 tiers create a gentle soothing flow of water replicating the sights and sounds of a tranquil spring
  • Easy to Use: Quiet, built-in, submersible pump automatically circulates the water, keeping it free of algae buildup; plug the corded power supply into an outlet to turn on; flip the off switch to turn off
  • Artistic Design: Asian-inspired 3-tier design; unique lighting feature creates a soft reflection; natural river rocks can be added to any tier or the extra-deep, open-style basin
  • De-Stress Anytime: Use it to unwind after a hard day, drift off to sleep, meditate, or practice yoga; display it in your baby’s nursery so they can enjoy its sounds and soft glow as a night-light
  • What’s in the Box: (1) EnviraScape Silver Springs Relaxation Fountain, (1) Set of River Rocks, (3) Leaf Tiers; (1) Power Cord & Adapter, (1) Pump Cover, Water Pump & Fountain Base,

 guess who sent me a package 
miss edward ben thank you so much and I'm going to open it now okay guys so aren't you excited are you guys excited I'm excited so what's inside the box okay let's open it um oh i love fountain guys found it i really like to have a big fountain here inside the house so you know the water is flowing I really like that because I believe water can bring some blessings so it will look like this so I will try to make it okay so the name of this is in uh it's from home dicks but it's envera escape so let us see and we will try to assemble it because I'm gonna follow the procedures here and we will try to use it when I'm done okay guys see that one so this one while ago you just insert that in here and this one is here the bigger one if you guys got it so this big you put in here here and this one here the one like it's kind of like litter l or whatever so you just stick it here see that one you will stick that and this one the other one the other part you will stick in here so I'm gonna put it back this one here or I will put the  stones first okay we will put the stone in here 
okay we are going to put the 
stones I'm taking some a little bigger  um okay  um okay we are going to pour some water we don't need to put that and turn it thank you ben I love it so nice so  so I really love fountains water fountain and mostly in the house I like the noise of water but I do believe that uh having a fountain or water inside your house is there's blessings edwards thank you so much super love it  thank you for watching guys with my new fountain here and I really love it it's from home dicks and envera escape silver spring see that one guy so I really love it and this is a gift from venus actually I've seen this on amazon and uh I kind of like it it's small but it's okay and when I saw it I texted venus I said back in the bed and then she ordered it right away I got this yesterday afternoon but I just don't have time to unbox it but finally, i got it but yeah guys isn't that beautiful yes it's in verascape silver spring from home dicks it's only like 24.99 on amazon yes guys thank you have a blessed day guys bye.                                            




   

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi guys thank you for comment

Adbox