Full-Width Version (true/false)

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

2/15/2022

mr coffee


Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer, Home, Office, Black

ColorBlack
MaterialA
BrandMr. Coffee
Item Dimensions LxWxH1.3 x 5.2 x 8.6 inches
Item Weight0.6 Pounds

 hi, welcome to nine miles review of the Mr. coffee mug warmer so this is something a little bit different it's not a nasty non-tv product but it's a very popular product and I wanted to review it because it's something that I might use to keep my coffee warm in the morning so it's a mug warmer it's easy to clean surface convenient cord length great for a variety of beverages and soups let's open it up and it's nice because has a long cord from Mr. coffee so it's a brand you can most likely trust you have an operating instructions see I always like to read the safeguards read all instructions before using the plies do not touch hot surface handle plastic sides only to protect against electric shock do not immerse cord let's see yeah pretty standard warnings let's open it up and there it is so it has plastic size as your on/off button right here doesn't look too bad pretty lightweight nice rubber pads on the bottom to keep it from the movie still moves though there's not keep it in place really it won't scratch up your surface so that's nice cord protector alright so I'm gonna plug it in and have a cup of coffee I'm gonna leave it on the mr. coffee for half an hour come back and see if it's still warm so that's basically the test and you know that's why people are gonna use it so let's see what happens alright so I put the Mr. coffee warmer on the counter and I'm gonna use this mug right here I've seen this shape it's a rainforest cafe mug but I've seen different brands using the same design it's a pretty thick mug but I think it will be a good test for the see if this actually warms the mug or not so I'm gonna put the coffee in the mug here fill it up to the top there it is as you can see it's uh if you can see it on camera but it's steaming it's a hot mug all right so I'm gonna plug this in here and it's on I'm gonna put the mug on this leave it on there for 30 minutes and come back to see if it's still warm all right so it's been 30 minutes and I am gonna see if it's still warm okay the cup is definitely warm the bottom is warm but not too hot to touch I'm gonna touch this that's pretty hot you want to leave your finger on that but you know you can still pick up the cup after 30 minutes let me try the coffee see if it's warm and I would say the coffee is just lukewarm it's not and it's maybe a little bit past lukewarm but yeah so it's not like it is out of the coffee pot, it's just warm enough to be able to drink but it's not too hot so they may do that as a safety the thing they don't want to get the cups too hot you know I'm not sure about that reason I was actually thinking I could recommend this product but after testing it out for 30 minutes I'd say this isn't something I'd use because it's just not hot enough it's not hot enough where I like my coffee I mean it there's nothing else you know you can use to keep your coffee warm then I'd say go with the mr. coffee but I don't think it makes it warm enough to for something that I would use regularly it's just not hot enough and maybe some people like you know just warm coffee I preferred hot um yeah like right out of the coffee pot hot if I'm at Starbucks I'll get it extra hot so it may just be personal preference but I just don't base on the test I don't recommend the Mr. coffee mug warmer so yeah a little bit disappointed but if you like more information on this product go to my website nine miles comm that's the number nine mal OS comm and click on the as seen on TV graphic that'll take you over to Amazon where you can get more information on this product and you you know you don't have to take my word for it you can get more reviews there are tons of reviews on this it's a popular product so it may work for some people but it also please subscribe to my channel it's growing pretty fast lately always looking for more and followers thanks for watching my posts see you later.






No comments:

Post a Comment

hi guys thank you for comment

Adbox