Full-Width Version (true/false)

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

2/02/2022

BODY CREAM

Cerave Moisturizing Cream | Body and Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin | Body Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramides | Normal | Fragrance-Free | 19 Oz

Special IngredientsHyaluronic Acid, Ceramides
Item FormCream
BrandCeraVe
Use forHands, Whole Body, Face
Product BenefitsHydrating, Hypoallergenic
 we are gonna be talking about cerave moisturizing cream oh my goodness yes I am finally making a video about this product guys i actually put a huge order on amazon I ordered lots of cleanser moisturizers and I ordered this bad boy as well from cerave so there's a lot more videos coming in the future from this brand so in case you're interested stay tuned and make sure to subscribe to the channel by the way so you will be updated about my videos but anyway in this video I decided to bring this bad boy to the show now I have to mention guys this product is not new for me I used to use this product back when I was in texas you know when I had a very very sensitive skin and when I was breaking out a lot and I was having a lot of issues with my skin guys and I needed help the recommendation came from my mother-in-law rest in peace she passes away last year but she had a very very sensitive skin and she could not wear any makeup obviously she had to use skincare that would not irritate her skin that would that she would feel safe using it so and she recommended for I to try this brand and the moisturizers and you know ever since then I did finish the whole bottle of this and then after that never got a chance to repurchase it because i again I was in the process of trying testing a lot of skincare you guys know my channel is mainly about skin care now the full size I believe this is the full size of the product that you get they do offer bigger size than this as well in case you need a bigger size but this is more than enough and this is going to last for a very very long time sonce you do purchase this you're good to go now the amount that you get is about 19 ounces and you're gonna pay about 15 it's different depending on where you buy it if you do buy it from the target it's around 14.95 something like that if you do buy it on amazon it's a little bit cheaper so depending on where you go to purchase it the price may vary the claim soft the product guys the cerave cleans this sis going to moisturize and restore the rotective skins barriers this product contains three essential ceramide complexes I believe they are ceramide np ceramide the eop and ceramide ap as well so those are the three different ceramides that they have used in the product we have talked about ceramides before ceramides are great hydrating and moisturizing ingredients you know they are great for almost all skin types and even if you have eczema even if you have really really sensitive skin you're going to benefit from using you know the product contains ceramide this particular moisturizer is going to offer all the hydration so once you apply it you're good to go you don't necessarily feel the need of you know reapplying anything on top of this product another thing that you have to be aware of this is non-comedogenic which means it's not going to clog your pores it contains hyaluronic acid as the main ingredient as one of the main ingredients and this is fragrance free I believe serving makes their products uh fragrance-free in case you do have allergy or sensitivity for fragrance this is the brand that you want to xplore and see how you like their products there's no active ingredients in the product so this is a regular moisturizer that's going to moisturize your skin it doesn't offer any anti-aging benefits again guys it does not really like affect the surface of your skin it's going to hydrate the surface of your skin but it's not necessarily going to treat any problem like fine lines or wrinkles now let's go ahead and talk about my experience about the product guys so what I think about the product the performance of it I personally tried using this in the morning and also at night in the morning I do not necessarily recommend this product if you do wear makeup especially if you do use waterproof makeup or certain foundations nobodies that is transfer proof sometimes I do use transfer proof  foundation on my skin so it doesn't slide or move around or melt from my face for that reason like i need to wear something you know lightweight underneath my  makeup like lightweight  gel consistency moisturizers are great or you know the moisturizers that have like a very light feel to it but on the body on the hands oh my goodness using it as a hand cream it's amazing it's incredible I absolutely love how it feels on my hands guys especially when I do the dishes and my hands get you to know dry as soon as I apply it it literally takes  away from the dryness of my hands and off my body as well I have tried using this product you know um on my body as a body lotion as well and I love it something else that I noticed guys it doesn't have that stinky smell that I always complain about moisturizers  you guys know I'm very particular about the fragrance I would say I'm more critical then a normal person when it comes to the smell of skin care products if you're pregnant oh my goodness this is a cheap alternative for many of the body lotions out there that's designed for pregnancy and considering how your skin is going to change during pregnancy you know turning from normal to sensitive skin minded and I have to be very cautious about using products you know that are not going to  irritate my skin so this is a great option you just want to be mindful if you do wear makeup you know just stick to something lightweight stick to something that doesn't make your makeup look you know greasy or  making it feel like it's melting off from your face but other than that this is a type of skincare that you can actually rely on this is the type of skin care that you can purchase over and over and it's sustainable as well so it doesn't break the bank and it's gonna oh my goodness guys look at this it's gonna last forever all right guys I really hope you did enjoy this blog  and found it useful if you do have any questions make sure to leave them down below in the comment section, i will make sure to answer all of them and if you are new to my post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

hi guys thank you for comment

Adbox