Full-Width Version (true/false)

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

2/02/2022

WORKOUT DUMBBELL

                    

Amazon Basics Neoprene Workout Dumbbell

Item Weight4 Pounds
ColorPink
BrandAmazon Basics
MaterialNeoprene
Style2-Pound, Set of 2

 hey everybody and welcome to project boss know what's going on everybody my name is malik mursaleen this is project whoop and you guys are whoopsies in case you don't know much about me I lost about 20 pounds and I also decided to work out a little bit I've turned a corner of my bedroom into a little workout area my wife absolutely loves this redesign of our bedroom right off the bat before we get into the video do any of you guys workout every week or do you not work out but you want to start getting to working out only reason I'm asking because if you guys like this type of videos I can make more of them but if you guys don't care about it,, we'll just go back to reviewing monitors anything that I'm gonna show you guys today is my own opinion and nothing is sponsored I bought all three different things from Amazon I'm gonna be returning two of them and I'll tell you guys why inside note everything that I'm saying is for my workout which is lighter weight and more repetition because I'm trying to get strength and stamina my goal is not to get super buff and super jacked and stuff like that I just want to be a little healthier and have a little bit more energy so let me introduce you to the three different products that I have here this is a 32 pound set that I bought with the stand and it was 42 dollars then I upgraded to the 10 pounds from the same company which two of them were $29 and more recently I got the twelve pounds two of them being $36 these are straightforward and not adjustable so you can workout with 3 pounds 5 pounds 8 pounds 10 or 12 or if you workout with both hands then you would be 6 10 16 20 and 24 in the middle here we have a set of dumbbells that is adjustable with a plastic case this cost $50 and they're supposed to be 40 pounds adjustable and I believe amazon basics has the same case but they say that it's 38 pounds adjustable and I think the only difference is the barbell on the amazons are lighter but these are also little fishy in this set you have for five pounds and for 2.5 pounds two barbells one for each hand and four threaded colors so you can put on the of the barbells and that way you won't have any weights fall off you do get a rubber on the threaded color and a rubber right here on the barbell which is supposed to kind of make it quieter and not have the weights make a lot of noise these things fall out a lot I weighed these on the kitchen scale and there are just a little bit over three pounds or let's just round it to three pounds so if you want to work out with both hands the minimum you can do with these alone are three pounds you can go up in two point five pounds increments and you can go all the way to 18 pounds on both hands so that's a little weird because 18 pounds and 18 pounds is 36 pounds, not 40 pounds that they advertise if you want it to go more than 18 pounds you can take the weights from one dumbbell and put it on the other the bigger weights and you can go from 18 pounds in 2.5-pound increments all the way to 33 pounds last we have a yes for all adjustable dumbbell set I believe maximum is 105 pounds and it costs $100 it comes with two barbells and four threads just like the other one you have the same rubber on these ones as well but they kind of fall out a lot in terms of weights going from the smallest to biggest you get for 1.25 pounds oh hey I was about to tell you guys that I lost the thread of another one but I just found it it was right here anyway 1.25 pounds you have four of them 2.5 pounds you have four of them and five pounds you have 16 of them I weighed this barbell with the two threads on each side and they are just under 5 pounds so we're gonna round it up to 5 pounds and if you wanted to work out with both hands, the minimum would be 5 pounds unless you want to hold the weights in your hand then the minimum is 1.25 pounds we're here to talk about dumbbells so if you want to work out with both hands then the minimum per hand is 5 pounds which is just this thing alone and you can go up in increments of 1.25 pounds all the way to 52 point 5 / hands that are a huge range and if you want to go a little bit extra you can combine weights from one to the other and you can go all the way from fifty five pounds to sixty-five pounds but only on one dumbbell that's the maximum weights that you can put here and still, have a little bit of thread so you can put the color on it I wouldn't recommend working out with these without putting the color on because I mean men if they fall on your feet or something you're screwed there are different adjustable dumbbell sets which are very expensive like the Bowflex or power blocks I personally have never tried them I've never had them in my hand so I can't really review them but  everybody is very positive about them but they cost a lot of money if I had the money I would probably go for the Bowflex five - with the stand and those are about four hundred and forty dollars and if I really had a lot of money I would go for the Bowflex ten ninety with the stand but that comes at about seven hundred and forty dollars most likely if you have that kind of money you're not gonna be watching the video but instead you'd be probably working out with those so let's overview the three of them and let you know why I'm returning two of them and only keeping one set we're gonna start with the Amazon basics and by the way it's not just Amazon basics that make these kind of dumbbells I'm gonna call them Amazon basics so it's easier to figure out which one we're talking about but there's a lot of companies that do this they do it in different colors and different weights are different prices so I actually bought some from Amazon basics and others from a different company interest because they were cheaper I'm pretty sure they're all made at the same Factory, it's just different brands see i am these ones are high quality they have a non-slip grip and it's throughout the whole dumbbell, it doesn't have any sharp edges or anything that can be damaging when you put them down so I would have no problem putting these down on hardwood floor or a rug they have absolutely no smell they're clean and you can use them literally anywhere gap weights are of good quality they have a regular type of barbell if you do regular workouts and use them a lot weekly I definitely would recommend to get some workout gloves because they are gonna peel your skin the weights themselves have a very nice finish they are smooth there's no sharp or anything like that they're not as wide or as smooth as the amazon basics so I wouldn't put them on Howard floor I would definitely put them on a rug no problem but they come with a case so you would always put them on the case in the the case again you can put it anywhere you don't want to they do have a little bit of a smell like that iron smell but I think it's more from the barbells than the actual weights because no weights they don't really smell but this thing kind of smells a bit the smell is a little noticeable but then again you do have a case so when you're done you can just close the case finally we have the yes for all dumbbells and they are good quality I think and we'll come back to that in a second they have the regular barbell and again I would recommend gloves if you're gonna work out with them weekly the weights are pretty rough they're kind of sharp I would definitely not put them on Howard floor or carpet and it's not because of the actual shape and roughness of them but it's because of the smell personally, I think they were designed for a garage or for a gym the smell is very strong if I were to keep those I would move all this somewhere outside or in a garage or somewhere I would not be able to work on it the bedroom because they do have a strong iron smell I did say that they are good quality I think and here's why we went over what you get in the whole package so just divide it in two and then put one in each package even though the contents of the boxes were completely identical and I think the The reason for that is because if you want to order just one dumbbell with all the weights then you can do that but I actually got a set because I got two of them one of the sets it's pretty much brand new and looking very nice but the other set that came in the box how do I put this nicely it was scratched I don' t get me wrong everything was in the package but the weights themselves they look like they've been used because they were scratched some of them looked damaged the black coating was going off of him and it was actually getting out my hands could just be taking them out of the boxes I my fingers were all black it doesn't affect the weights and the workouts in any way shape or form but I can't help but think that this said was brand new and that said was used for a while somebody returned it and then they sent it to me again I'm just making an an observation I'm not claiming that by now you might notice that I've been kind of compliment and gammas on basics a little bit more and that's the reason why I'm gonna be keeping them because I personally like them a lot better if I kept any of the other two I would have to have gloves for working out but with these ones are absolutely no problem they have a very good grip their non-slip and I can put them down anywhere and not worry about it because they're just they have a very nice finish if you're looking for a beginner said they want to work out and you want to work out in your house then I would definitely go for this set the cap set or amazon basics thirty-six pounds or any of the weights that have that finish on them if you wanted to go for the most adjustable and the most variety and range then I would go for the yes for all because you have a huge range and you can increase it in one point to five pounds increments if  you just want to work out and you don't need a lot of sets but you don't want to change them take them off and put them back then I would definitely recommend to go for regular dumbbells if you only use them in the house and no iron smell in gym smell then get one of these things that have this finish on them if you're really on a budget just go to Craigslist or Facebook marketplace whatever you have local and look for some deals because I found some really really good deals of used sets that were pretty much half the price of brand new ones just because they were owned the the reason, why I'm keeping those weights, is because of the way I work out I like to vary in my sets so let me give you an For example let's say that I'm doing a set with the let's say that I'm doing the set with the 8 pounds and I do 12 repetitions right when I'm done I take a 60-second break and then I like to go up in weight so I'll go to the 10 pounds I'll do 12 repetitions with these and then put them down take a 60-second break then I will go up to 12 so then I'll do one more set with 12 pounds put them down 60-second break go to the next exercise for me that works perfect, it gives me enough time to rest well to go for the next set thing would adjustable weights are let's say that I'm starting with this 7.5 so I do my 12 repetitions whenever I'm done because I would like to go up in weight then I would have to take one out take the weight off and replace it with another one or just simply add to whatever I got already put the color back on and if I'm doing both hands like I normally do then I would have to do it three more times I used each one for more than a week individually the adjustable sets because I like to go up and wait after every set it took me an average one minute and 30 seconds to do each one for me that's not the end of the world because I don't have a limited time to work out so I can spend an extra thirty Seconds to get the weights but what happened because most of the time you end up keeping the weight in your hand and you try to balance it as you're taking one weight off then you're gonna keep holding it and you put the other weight on the finish this one do it three more times and I was actually more tired after changing the weights than by working out I know it doesn't make sense but it was kind of demoralizing so I was like oh my gosh I can't do as many sets I'm getting more tired however there are people that in between sets they like to do other exercises for example after twelve repetitions biceps some people would want to get down to push-ups or do squats or whatever it is if you are after that intense kind of workout then this should be no problem but for me I like to rest for 60 seconds there are also, other people, they'd like to work out with fixed weights for example they'll do both hands let's say with 10 pounds and they do three different sets with 10 pounds and then next week they'll go to 12 pounds the week after that they'll go to 14 pounds the week after that, you know so on and so forth if I were to keep any of these two weights then that's what I would do I would have fixed the weights for my exercises for my sets and then I would just change the weights in between exercises I don't think that would be a problem but I definitely like to vary in my weights for me and my workout these are perfect for me I would definitely recommend these to anybody what I did is I bought the 32 pounds said the three five and eight I did exercises with those until eight wasn't enough then when eight wasn't enough I got the ten I did the ten a few weeks and then I went   to the twelve for my next one, I would  probably be going to fifteen pounds but I already have fifteen pounders because I got them back when I was in high school like many many years ago and again if I didn't have any of those I would probably go onto Craigslist and pick up some weights from Craigslist there's so much cheaper I hope you guys have enjoyed this blog if you have any questions go ahead and put it in the comment section down below and I'll try to answer them thank you so much for see blog  this god bless your beautiful beautiful face and your beautiful soul and I'll see you guys later.









No comments:

Post a Comment

hi guys thank you for comment

Adbox