Full-Width Version (true/false)

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

4/08/2022

hooks and ladders

 

      the ladder now ladder now

okay so this is my new 5-meter extension ladder and it is an extension ladder no it does it's a multi-purpose once you've got a stepladder you've got various sizes of the ladder it's a do-all type of thing there's some assembly when you get it which is put in this footer on so, you get a couple of balls from the rubber bits and the Arminian bar to put in it so that that's all you have to do to assemble it this is the size of it when it's down to carry it so that it doesn't start extending when you're carrying it you've got a velcro strap there so if you're not it's not in use pull that over
attach it like that and when you lift it off it's not going to extend because when you take it off and you lift it it extends so just before I show you of that in operation pop that back on I'll just give you the measurements of this when it's down so across talking roughly 17 inches and in height when it collapsed we're talking about thirty-four and a half inches so that's the size collapsed no, it's very very easy to operate so wouldn't do that and I'll have it as a stepladder to start with if you just if you just focus on this here just focus on that right now when I when I open it like that to the stepladder position is a locking pin and you're going to see it just locked into place no it's not going to go anywhere that's it that's the stepladder tight to release that you've got this far and if you watch again when I lift the bar it pulls that locking pin back so that when you collapse it's unlocked and you're able to collapse it I'm just sure that again so as I open it out yeah this is going to lock into place there when it's the right position now if I want it as a full bladder or not a stepladder I open it again and I just take it round we've got another two positions you've got that position and then your final position for the ladder is that and it's locked in there so if you just step back you'll be able to see that is you would use it for a ladder yeah this here actually carrying points if I just collapse it again so I pull that back Sassie going over we go and what's his collapse you were
carrying it to get you strapped on again like that with the velcro, he's holding the pick it up and carry it I'm so portable it is so just said I was going o show you it in a step ladder and all you do just lift it and it starts to explore an example that and then open it nice and safe very little movement stay segmented and then back down again well it's not fully extended there's another
two sections where it can go up so I'm going to take this upstairs now I'm gonna use it as a not too sure whether there's going to be a stepladder or a full bladder but we'll see where we've got it fully extended it's about just under 8 thought I'd say that we use me for cleaning the skylight there now there is movement in it but only a movement that you'd expect to feel simply because it is segmented and thought it was fantastic but  the best thing about it is I'll be able to carry it through the house no the second main reason for the person it was if you can see we've got a vaulted ceiling and I need to get up there sometimes no, no step lightly that up guy is going to get me up to there, however, this is because it changes into a proper step like to a proper ladder and does the job fantastically I'm just going to take this ensure you were else is going to be over you can see a huge window and I need to get up to the top of that just to give it a clean at times
and again rather than pulling in the extending the ladder that we've got in the garage to be able to carry that one around that, you've just seen and put it up in the house and also collapse it in the house is fantastic I just miss a job so much easier okay so now I'm gonna turn into the air it's very useful with it being a 5 meter the lever you can see that there's still the extension is left on it to use yeah under like that and then as you carry home to go run away you got so this is a real recommendation.

If you need extra height for outdoors working and get tired of bringing your bulky, unwieldy ladder around, our extension ladder could be your smart choice. This telescoping ladder is an extension ladder that can easily collapse when not in use for easier storage, also you can adjust the height of the ladder quickly and conveniently.

Thanks to the corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy structure, this ladder considering lightweight and portable. Benefitting from the collection strap and grip handle, the ladder is convenient to carry around.

Firm Structure for Durable

Aluminum alloys have been heat-treated to obtain good physical properties and corrosion resistance to avoid rust or lost strength on sunny or rainy days.

Stable Base

The stabilizer bar with curved non-slip feet reduces the chances of wobbling, considers security when using, and minimizes the chances of damaging floors.

Height Adjustable

A telescoping rod with an easy snap button lets you conveniently extend the ladder to the height you want.



Take Away Instantly

Fold in seconds, benefit from high-strength aluminum alloy material, the ladder is lightweight enough to carry around.



No comments:

Post a Comment

hi guys thank you for comment

Adbox