Full-Width Version (true/false)

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

4/08/2022

portable vacuum review

      portable vacuum

hey there I'm are from the tech buyers guru and I've got another product review for you here on the channel today this time around I'm checking out the jet 75 cordless vac from Samsung along with the the clean station that I have right over here it may look like a sleek high-powered desktop pc but it's, in fact, part of this vacuum bundle I'll be explaining to you how it works later on in this post but first, I have to disclose that this is sponsored content that means that amazon and Samsung have supported the channel both monetarily and with the provision of this free sample is for review but as always I will be giving you my honest opinion now looking back a little bit in terms of the channel's history, I have actually reviewed several vacuums but they've all been robotic vacuums that go around the room gets stuck sometimes they're kind of fun to watch and they do a decent job clean what I realized after reviewing all those and frankly using some of them regularly in my home is that they aren't the vacuums that I turn to every day that would be this shark ninja very well loved duo clean cordless vac now I've never reviewed that on the website but you know there are newer products out there and I thought well I'll take this opportunity to share with you my impressions of this new jet 75 from Samsung to see if it matches my experience with the shark product and how it compares to the robotic vacuums as well you know one of the things I did notice about robotic vacuums in addition to them getting stuck often is that they're pretty slow to get easy jobs done for instance say my kids drop some cereal on the ground if I put my robotic vacuum down on my kitchen floor to clean that up it'll take five or ten minutes they'll get stuck under the table in between the chair legs, it's just not worth it when I can take out a cordless vac and do it in 30 seconds and that's why do I think that cordless vacs have a a lot of potential in every household now of course, I used to use a corded vac you know with a canister dragging along on the floor and it was just such a pain to get out I never really wanted to do vacuuming with a cordless vac vacuuming can be fun and with these high-powered lithium-ion batteries you get in modern cordless vacs you can do a lot of work without having to stop to recharge now there's a lot of adapters here and this is typical Samsung I reviewed one of the robotic vacuums came with a lot of accessories Samsung is really into accessories and I'll do my best to explain what each of these does there's first of all an all-around brush right here is called a turbo action brush this is for all surfaces so it'll work on carpet it'll work on hardwood floors it's kind of the universal brush that most vacuums come with Samsung also provides the soft action brush now this is designed for hardwood floors and tiles it gets really close to the surface gets that dust-up but isn't designed for carpets it'll snag on carpets so this is a really specialized tool and I appreciate that Samsung includes that you know they know that different surfaces will be cleaned better with different appliances and that's why they include both of these heads but then there's one more here and I thought well why do I need a mini motorized head and then I realized this is actually for bedding and upholstery and I thought this is brilliant you know there have been so many times when I've taken my cordless vac or even my quarterback and throwing it up on top of my sofa to vacuum my sofa and I've always thought to myself this is sort of embarrassing like if
someone saw me doing this they'd call me out for it like you're not supposed to vacuum your sofa right that's awkward well Samsung makes you feel better about it by including a specific head that works perfectly for that purpose and you just attach it directly to the vacuum just like that so cleaning that the comforter that you don't want to throw in the wash or cleaning your sofa that you can't throw it in the wash this is going to be a great appliance and I appreciate Samsung innovating in the household space with all of these extensions and adapters so without further ado I'm going to give you a closer look at what comes in the box everything that's out here on the bench because frankly, it's too much for me to explain all at once and I'll put this to the test in my house and tell you what I think of it so let's jump into it now the jet 75 has a very sleek appearance it's very easy to operate with simple switches that allow you to pull the dustbin off and then you can twist the filter out so that you can empty that the dustbin of course if you're going to be using the clean station the process of emptying is completely different you use a different canister that comes with the the clean station itself and it has a bottom that will pop open when you insert it into the station so you can see how it's different than the standard dust bin that comes with the jet 75 so it will operate just the same way it's just different in terms of how it empties that means it attaches to the jet 75 vacuum the same way as the standard dustbin and it's what I'll use in my testing now to get ready of course I pre-charged the lithium-ion battery and you can see how it works you just press that power button on the top it's very easy to reach with your thumb and there are three speeds high mid and min with mid being the default setting now I'll get this set up for floor use by attaching the extension wand here and then using the turbo action brush this is the general-purpose brush which is the universal brush you want to use for a mix of flooring I'm going to give you a quick look at the clean station here I'll show you how it operates once I'm done vacuuming but this is pretty simple to use and inside there is a vacuum bag that does mean you'll eventually need to replace them and I did find that they weren't in stock on amazon all right let's get to cleaning and I did not stage this is a real-world mess deposited by my kids here's where my robot vacuums always get stuck now I've switched the soft action brush to get a deeper clean on my hardwood floors again this is a real-world mess the jet 75 slim profile made it great for getting underneath this cabinet and my wife was very impressed with the mini motorized tools used on the sofa the jet 75 also includes a few unpowered accessories like this crevice tool now starting here with an empty canister et's see how much I can pick up from my daughter's bedroom floor the jet 75 could get the job done pulling up a whole lot of debris from this carpet now one of the tough parts about using a bagless vacuum typically is all the dust that will be released when you empty the canister but take a look at how the the clean station works so of course there's all that dust from my daughter's bedroom floor and what's going to happen is that this the clean station will pull it out of the canister and I won't have to deal with that dust at all well there you have it it's a clean getaway with the jet 75 and the clean station if you have any questions or comments post them down below and as always I'm are from the tech buyers guru

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi guys thank you for comment

Adbox