Full-Width Version (true/false)

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

2/09/2022

ProsourceFit Puzzle Exercise


ProsourceFit Puzzle Exercise Mat ½”, EVA Foam Interlocking Tiles Protective Flooring for Gym Equipment and Cushion for Workouts

ColorBlack
MaterialFoam
BrandProsourceFit
Product Care InstructionsApply a combination of warm water and household or dish soap with a soft cloth or towel and rub gently to wash. For tougher stains, use a mild laundry detergent solution. Air dry or wipe with a dry cloth.  See more
Item Thickness0.5 Inches

SO I just got this balance from puzzle exercise mat with EBA foam interlocking tiles, by the way, the ships out of North Carolina so if you live in the southeast it'll probably get to you in a couple of days even with free shipping just FYI this is the 24 square foot 1/2 inch thick tiles so just to give you an idea of how big the packages that's what she sent here it is next to a skateboard so that kind of gives you an idea so here it is out of the package it's all the same color just black should be six tiles and  comes with a two-year warranty so here's  what it looks like I haven't assembled it yet I'll just lay them out next to each other again just for comparison put a skateboard on it it's kind of give you a frame of reference I think we all know about how big a skateboard is so that kind of  gives you an idea of the size of it when  it's fully assembled lengthwise it's about 72 and 3/4 inches and when fully assembled the width is about 49 inches so I didn't get enough to cover the whole entire floor I just wanted a section for when I'm doing like jump rope or burpees or anything like that because as you know if you've done those types of things on a concrete floor it can be pretty brutal on your knees  ankles etc once I get it put together  I'm gonna see how easily slides on a concrete floor or not for those of you who like me you're just ordering a section not necessarily to fill up a whole room from wall to wall so it's got just enough cushion to give you that support for your knees and that sort of stuff without being too cushiony if that makes sense it doesn't feel like you're sinking into it so just to give you a frame of reference of about how thick it is put a quarter next to it so comes up to about Washington's chin so when you're assembling this especially it's just in this section like I'm doing these side pieces right here you can just leave these strips on the face those towards the outside, it's probably a safety hazard so you can see yourself around the outside I've just left that strip there so just got a smooth border all the way around and then for these inside pieces just remove the strip right here so there's a little corner piece right here you may have to just peel that back just a little bit overall really easy to put together it's real smooth on the top, I don't know if it comes across that way on camera but pretty smooth don't feel like if your jump roping or something that anything's going to get caught on these tiles so to test the slickness on this concrete I'm just gonna run and like jump on it see how many slides okay so it barely slid do one more time so that actually sticks  pretty well considering this is a slick  concrete floor actually grips better than I thought it would even just pushing with my foot it doesn't seem to want to slide very easily so just walking on it feels comfortable it's not a super thick mat but it's just enough to absorb some of that shock from some of those high-impact exercises just jumping around on it for a few minutes off-camera those tiles are still holding on pretty tight they didn't separate or anything overall it's pretty solid so I am planning on doing a blog seeing how well this holds up to a jump rope and we're just constantly jumping up and down on it see how well it holds once that blog is done I'll put a link to it in the description and the comments below I do plan on doing it de blog maybe like in a few weeks a month or whatever this is kind of give you an update and see how well it's staying together over time so I've set a forty pound dumbbell on it just to see how much the Matt dents under weight I did notice when I put my knee down right here that there's a little indentation which I think just about any Matt is gonna dent a little if you put a lot of pressure on it or just have weights sitting in one spot for a long time you're not gonna trip up on any little indentation like that we're just out of curiosity I've had to sit in here for a few minutes so you can see actually shows that better on camera than in person so a couple little indentations which again I would expect that with any Matt where there's just weights sitting in one spot for a while, it's and again it's actually showing up way more  defined on camera than it is in person  where I have those weights it's still smooth I can't even feel any kind of indentation so even though it doesn't really seem like a very thick mat just from what little jumping I've already done on this mat I can already tell a huge difference from that versus just straight concrete overall I'm happy with it again here shortly I will be doing a blog where I'm using a jump rope on this mat just to see how well it holds up overall I put a lot more information about this mat in the description but if you have any questions about it leave them in the comments below I'll try to answer them and if you've actually used this mat let me know how you liked it anything you didn't like it anyways guys thanks for watching see you next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

hi guys thank you for comment

Adbox